Wednesday 30 November 2011

Vehicle project

For my vehicle project I decided to design a high-end nightclub boat that would take its passengers up and down some of the most beautiful rivers in the world




I first started out by doing some quick sketches and photo shop design ideas using the silhouette method. Then came the process of designing ideas, joining those ideas and finally refinement.

After I chose my final idea I went into, and design ideas for the paint scheme and material choices.

Storyboarding helped my ideas developed and helped me identify some of the flaws within my design. One of the main issues was that I was going to have a glass back to the boat. This is not a good idea because you would be able to see all the cables and joining sections, which would then make it ugly and pointless.
I want to come back to this project to tighten and improve the design and to think more about how it would work and how it would be built.

No comments:

Post a Comment